Thursday, March 31, 2011

Ad Astra Coming Up!

Toronto's annual science fiction convention is coming! I will once again be there to sell and promote myself and my stuff, and good times are assured.

For one thing, I will be sharing a table with my good friend Mike Bryant. He's a multi-talented man who writes very funny stories when he's not busy being lead guitar for his rock band, Nanochrist. He and I have collaborated on some interesting projects in the past, so hanging out with him for the con will be fun.

Also, this year I was asked by Ad Astra's programming people to come as a professional panelist! For me, that is quite an honour. So far I am signed up for four panels - I'm hoping to do a few more, if possible.

Between now and then, I have some flyers to make. I still need to get the word out about my books, especially since The Cupid War comes out in August!

No comments: