Sunday, June 10, 2012

Something Evil's On Its Way...

I have an important announcement to make. Last year, I was asked to write a short story for an anthology of LGBQT fiction. I came up with a story set in the world of my novel EVIL, featuring Stuart Bradley and Fon Pyre. Chronologically, it takes place a few months after the events of the book. I called it Walk Of Evil. Sadly, the anthology editors turned my submission down. They said it was "too fantastical," and I'm hard pressed to disagree. But their loss is about to be your gain; I have decided the time has come to share that story with the world. And I will share it here, on my blog, on July 1st(Canada Day). Feedback would of course be appreciated. I've had other short stories in the works for a while now, one of which is set in the Cupid War universe. And my Doctor Who Fanfic is still out there, too. Would you, my readers, like to see more of this? Let me know! And mark July 1 on your calendars.

No comments: